We know family is very important and is the bedrock foundation of our society. That is why immigration laws in the United States are so important to us. Whether you want to sponsor a spouse, parent, sibling or fiancee, adjust status, or apply for asylum, you have come to the right place.

We get your applications and documents filed correctly the first time, so you don’t have any delays. We do all the hard work, so you can enjoy your time with family and friends.

General Guidelines:

U.S. citizens may petition for immediate relatives:

  • Spouses
  • Unmarried children under the age of 21. This may include step children and adopted children if certain criteria are met.
  • Parents, if US citizen is over 21
  • Fiance

Immediate relatives are not subject to the wait periods that other relatives are. U.S. citizens may petition for other relatives:

  • Unmarried sons or daughters over the age 21
  • Married sons or daughters
  • Brother or sister, if US citizen is over 21

Legal Permanent Residents may petition for relatives:

  • Spouses
  • Unmarried children under the age of 21
  • Unmarried children over the age of 21

These procedures involve filing a petition and an affidavit of support to prove that you will be able to financially support the relative once they move to this country. There are certain minimum income requirements to be met. If your immediate relative is currently living legally in the United States, they may be a candidate for lawful permanent residence. Additionally, if your relative is living abroad, they can apply for permanent residence after the petition has been approved. We can aid in obtaining permanent status for your relative. We concentrate on the following areas:

  • Naturalization petitions (and criminal history issues) N-400
  • Adjustment of Status (Marriage Based) I-485
  • Adjustment of Status (Refugee/Asylum Based) I-485
  • Marriage petitions (I-130/I-130a)
  • Family Petitions (I-130)
  • Fiance (I-129f) visas
  • Affirmative Asylum
  • National Visa Center and Consular Processing
  • Certificate of Citizenship
  • Consular Report of Birth Abroad
  • US Passport Application
  • E-verify

Contact our office today to schedule a confidential consultation.