Notice to all Syrians legally or illegally in the US
We have been advocates for Syrians living in the United States for many years and are excited about the new law just passed by the Department of Homeland Security.
Our office has been heavily involved with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service and the Department of Homeland Security.
If you don't qualify for TPS, you may qualify for Asylum. Click here.
You have until December 16, 2013 to Newly Register, and until October 1, 2013 to re-register.
Temporary Protection Status for Syria has been renewed and re-designated for Syrian Nationals in the USA. The benefits of TPS are:
- You are not removable from the United States
- Can obtain an employment authorization document (EAD)
- May be granted for travel authorization
- Does not affect any other immigration applications you may have
In order to qualify you must meet certain criteria, of them are:
- Been in the US on June 17, 2013 or before.
- Have had a continuous physical presence in the US, some exceptions apply.
- Not pose a threat to the US national security (no criminal record)
For more information contact our office IMMEDIATELY at (419) 913-1580